I-5 Inn U.S.A Review

I-5 Inn U.S.A Review

Do you need an accommodation for vacation or business trip for next month? I highly recommend you to stay at I-5 Inn which located at I-5 Inn, Stockton, U.S.A.. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

I-5 Inn Review

I-5 Inn


I-5 Inn Review

Location : I-5 Inn, Stockton, U.S.A.


I-5 Inn Review

Short Review About I-5 Inn

Check-inFrom 15:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.All further older children or adults are charged USD 3 per person per night when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.Free!One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/MastercardThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in I-5 Inn via link below.



I-5 Inn Review



I-5 Inn (Econo Lodge Of Stockton) - Stockton, California (CA ...
I-5 Inn company profile in Stockton, CA. Our free company profile report for I-5 Inn includes business information such as contact, sales and financial data.

I-5 Inn, Stockton, CA, United States Overview | priceline.com
Research I-5 Inn in Stockton, California. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants, attractions, things to do

Booking.com: I-5 Inn , Stockton, U.S.A. . Book your hotel now!
This Stockton, California hotel is located within 2 miles of Van Buskirk Park Golf Course and Bob Hope Theatre.

BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites (Lodi, CA) - Hotel Reviews ...
BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites, Lodi: See 59 traveler reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites, ranked #5 of

Lodi Hotel | BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites| Lucero Farms Hotel
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites! From wineries to the sand hill cranes, there's something for everyone near our Lodi hotel, and we welcome everyone from

Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites, Lodi, CA, United States ...
Research Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites in Lodi, California. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants

Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites, Lodi California
BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites. 6411 W Banner Road, Lodi, CA 95242-9125 Phone: 209/367-3000 Fax: 209/365-1765 57 Rooms

I-5 Inn in Stockton, CA - Reviews and Directions
Add your blog review of I-5 Inn to Citysearch. Do you have a review of I-5 Inn on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we

I-5 Inn: Rates, Photos - Stockton Hotels - Search KAYAK for Great ...
Find deals and compare rates from KAYAK and others. Save 25% or more. View photos and read reviews for the I-5 Inn, Stockton.

WhitePages - I-5 Inn in Stockton, CA - 209-466-5741
Find I-5 Inn at 2210 Manthey Rd, Stockton, CA. Call them at (209) 466-5741.


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by admin, Published at 9:15 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment