Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base U.S.A Review

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base U.S.A Review

Do you need an accommodation for vacation or business trip for next month? I highly recommend you to stay at Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base which located at Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City, U.S.A.. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base Review

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base


Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base Review

Location : Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City, U.S.A.


Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base Review

Short Review About Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base

Check-inFrom 16:00 hoursCheck-outUntil 11:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.All further older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.One child under 2 years is charged USD 10 per night in a child's cot/crib.The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,DiscoverThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base via link below.



Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base Review



Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City, CA, United States ...
Research Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base in National City, California. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants

Booking.com : Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base , National City, U.S.A ...
Located off Interstate 805, this motel is less than 15 minutes' drive from both the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Air & Space Museum.

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base 1700 East Plaza Boulevard, National ...
Located off Interstate 805, this motel is less than 15 minutes' drive from both the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Air & Space Museum. It offers free guest parking

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base in National City, CA - GoPetFriendly.com
Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base is a pet friendly Hotel in National City, CA brought to you by GoPetFriendly.com

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base [National City, CA]- Hotel Reviews ...
Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base in National City - MYTravelGuide - Reviews and research on all National City Hotels. Find helpful hotel reviews, compare hotel prices

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base - 1700 East Plaza Boulevard ...
See 11 reviews of Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base - 1700 East Plaza Boulevard, National City, CA 91950. Find out more on MapQuest where you can get directions and more

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base - Vergelijk hotelprijzen in National ...
Het Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base biedt budget kamers met kabel/satelliet televisies en televisies met gratis draadloos internet. Dit pension voert een

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base à National City, USA - Meilleurs ...
Trouver des offres spéciales sur l'Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City. Meilleur Tarif Garanti. Pas de frais de réservation. Payer à l'hôtel. Il est

Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base National City, hotel en Estados ...
Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base en National City. Descubra su hotel en vídeo, localícelo en un mapa y averigüe distancias a puntos de interés. Haga ahora su reserva

Hotel Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City - trivago.it
Hotel Stardust Inn I-805 Naval Base, National City - Confronto prezzi Recensioni Informazioni su alberghi Ricerca l'hotel in modo semplice. Trova il prezzo più


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by admin, Published at 1:23 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment